| APPLY FOR ADMISSIONS
Go to Ready-Set-Apply to complete and submit your online admissions application
Once application is processed you will receive 2 emails - One from ApplyTexas and one from Alamo Colleges. The Alamo Colleges email will include instructions and information for ACES and the AlamoENROLL START HERE tab.
Please allow 4-5 business days for application processing
| APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
FINANCING YOUR FUTURE!
Go to Financing Your Future for more information on how to pay for your college education
Application processing time is dependent on volume of applications received. Check the financial aid website for details.
IMPORTANT: Students enrolled at Northeast Lakeview College are able to participate in financial aid programs during the accreditation period if one of the following; San Antonio College, Palo Alto College, St. Philip's College or Northwest Vista College is indicated as your primary institution. You may complete a Change of Primary Institution Form through your Admissions/Enrollment Office.
| SUBMIT OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS
- Submit an official transcript from
your last college or university attended. In order to ensure all previous
coursework is posted, submit all transcripts to the Enrollment Services / Admissions and Records Office.
1201 Kitty Hawk Rd.
Universal City, TX 78148
3535 N. Ellison Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78251
1400 W. Villaret
San Antonio, TX 78224
1801 M.L. King Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78203
1300 San Pedro
San Antonio, TX 78212
- Courses in progress at another
college/university must be submitted once final grades are posted. Transcripts must be official and received in their original
- Students who are placed on Academic
Dismissal/Suspension at their previous institutions and are seeking to transfer
to the Alamo Colleges must follow the policies outlined in the Academic/Dismissal Procedure
- Official Community College of the Air
Force (CCAF) transcript fulfills the last college attended admissions
- Transfer credit from foreign institutions
require an official transcript evaluation by a member of the NationalAssociation of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES)
Some evaluation services require
translation from a specific translation service
| BACTERIAL MENINGITIS VACCINATION
- Texas state law requires entering students under the age of 22 years show evidence of receiving a bacterial meningitis vaccination or booster dose during the five year period prior to enrollment
- The law allows for few exceptions. You may obtain additional information at: alamo.edu/meningitis/
- Submit documents to the Enrollment Services / Admissions and Records Office at the college you will be attending
| LOGIN TO YOUR ACES ACCOUNT
- Once you have received your letter from Alamo Colleges with your ACES information go to http://aces.alamo.edu/ and go to How do I get my user name and password?
- Login to ACES and find the Start Here tab
| COMPLETE AlamoENROLL REQUIREMENTS
In order to test with Alamo Colleges you must complete the GO GAARR and TEST PREP Module
- Open START HERE tab
on each ENROLL button to access the GO
FAARR and TEST PREP modules to
begin the AlamoENROLL requirements
| TAKE THE TSI ASSESSMENT
| ATTEND ADVISING SESSION
SELECT YOUR COLLEGE FOR ADVISING APPOINTMENT INFORMATION
Students on Academic Dismissal/Suspension, must
petition for admission with a Counselor/Advisor at least two weeks before the
start of the semester
- Academic advising is required if you
are entering with less than a 2.0 GPA
- Transfer credits from a previous
college/university are accepted and must be submitted to the Enrollment Services / Admissions and Records Office as official
transcripts in order to be posted for credit
| REGISTER FOR CLASSES
REGISTER FOR CLASSES!
| PAY FOR CLASSES
- View your Account Summary through
ACES / MyPage Tab / My Account
- Tuition bills will not be mailed
- Payment Options
- Financial aid award
- Installment payments
- Credit card or check must be made
online through your ACES account
- Cash payments can be made in person
with the Bursar / Business Office at your college
Payment in full or by installments
must be made by the payment deadlines or you will be dropped from your classes
- Please view the Registration/Payment
Calendar at the Alamo Colleges homepage:
A fee is assessed for students transferring to the Alamo College **
| SMART START
FIRST DAY COUNTS!
- There is a connection between attendance, classroom participation and good grades. Your first week of class, especially the first day, provides you with important information for the rest of the semester. The Alamo Colleges requires regular and punctual attendance in all classes. Your absences are recorded immediately.
- Spring 2014: If you DO NOT attend at least one class session for each registered course during the FIRST WEEK of class, you will be DROPPED from the class
- Fall 2014: If you DO NOT attend on the FIRST DAY of each class in which you are enrolled, you will be DROPPED from the class