I filled out my FAFSA but the college has not received it?
- Has it been more than 2-3 weeks processing time?
- Did you
- Include the correct school code
- Review your SAR to identify "issues" that need to be corrected
- Remember to sign your application
- Complete the Apply Texas for admissions.
I received a message that my FAFSA was "rejected"?
If you've received a message that your FAFSA is rejected, this means your application was rejected by the federal processor. Please check your SAR (Student Aid Report) to identify any "issues" there might be with your application or follow up with a FAFSA representative.
FAFSA reported that I have a Bachelors degree, but I don't?
This probably means you mistakenly reported on your FAFSA that you are a graduate student or already have a B.A. degree. Please go back to your FAFSA make the necessary correction.