- Deliveries must be sent to the receiving area designated on the front of this order during the times stated. Please do not make purchase order deliveries to or mail invoices to any address other than those indicated on the front of the purchase order. Alamo Community College District (ACCD) will not be responsible for deliveries made to any location other than the one indicated on the purchase order. ALL parcels must reference the purchase order number or delivery will NOT be accepted.
- To ensure prompt payment of invoices, the purchase order number must appear on all invoices, packing slips and any correspondence concerning the order.
- If the prices listed are not correct, do not complete this order until approval is given by the District Director of Purchasing. Double shipments or quantities in excess of those ordered will not be accepted.
- No changes or substitutions will be permitted without authorization by District Director of Purchasing.
- ACCD will not in any manner be responsible for goods delivered or work done for the ACCD or its components without an authorized written purchase order.
- If these conditions are not acceptable, immediately advise the ACCD Purchasing Department (at the number listed for "Purchasing Questions" on the front of the order) before you make any shipment or start any work.
- Ship F.O.B.: Destination Freight Prepaid, unless otherwise stated on the purchase order. No additional charges will be allowed for boxing, packing, crating, insurance, shipping or handling unless specified on the purchase order.
- RIGHT OF INSPECTION – ACCD shall have the right to inspect the goods before accepting items.
- ASSIGNMENT-DELEGATION – No right or interest in any contract shall be assigned, nor shall the Seller delegate any obligation, without the written permission of the District Director of Purchasing.
- The Alamo Community College District has implemented the policy of emailing Purchase Orders to vendors and will no longer fax Purchase Orders unless specifically requested by the vendor.
Effective: September 1, 2009
SMWVBE - Small, Minority, Women, And Veteran-Owned Business Enterprise.