Over 1,200 students have accepted and successfully completed the Student Leadership Challenge.
Will you accept the Leadership Challenge?
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Enhance leadership skills
- Increase your "Circle of Influence"
- Gain college credit
- Receive a Certificate of Completion
- Obtain transcript recognition (Alamo Colleges Student Leadership Institute Graduate)
Learn, study, develop, and engage in leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
Leadership program topics include:
- Critical Thinking
- Confidence & Risk-Taking
- Ethics & Values
- Social Justice
- Team Building
- Impression Management
- Leadership & Learning Styles
- Social Change
- Time Management
- Workplace Leadership
"SLI was a huge experience for me. I learned so much and met so many leaders in our community. It was an experience that I carry with me every day in my professional and personal life."
Elizabeth (Lisa) Mochel
SLI TIER I and TIER II Alumna