2014 Conference Information
Monopoly: Don't just roll the dice, STRATEGIZE!
Date: Saturday, February 22nd, 2014
Time: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm (Registration / Breakfast - 8:00 am)
Location: San Antonio College - McAllister Auditorium
To be considered for a YLC scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a senior in high school (GED equivalent)
- Earned a grade point average of 80 or above
- Complete the YLC Registration and submit the required documents
- Essay - 500 word minimum typed essay responding to the following questions:
- What are your educational/academic goals?
- What do you envision yourself doing in 10 years?
- Why will receiving the scholarship help you in your career goals?
- Most recent transcript
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- From a teacher, counselor, education professional, peer, or community member that has seen your leadership in action
- Attend the 2014 Young Leaders Conference
- Apply and enroll in one of the Alamo Colleges for Fall 2014 (min. 6 credit hours)
Registration for the 2014 Young Leaders Conference