Welcome to the San Antonio College ID Center webpage!
In order for students to be issued a San Antonio College student ID card, students will need the following:
1. Must be enrolled at San Antonio College, for dual enrollment with another Alamo
College, SAC must be their main campus.
2. Their tuition will need to have been paid for or be on a tuition payment installment
3. The student will need to have their banner number and must have a photo I.D.
The SAC student ID is free, but any replacement will require a $10 fee. Students that are enrolled in the EMT program will need to be in their uniforms at the time that their photo is taken for the SAC student ID. Nursing and Continuing Education students will need to notify the ID center staff in order to properly code their SAC Student ID's.
SAC Student I.D. cards are only available through the San Antonio College ID Center.
There are many benefits of having a SAC student ID, here are just some:
- Enrollment services - Disability Services
- Counseling services - Financial Aid Services
- Library use/book checkout - Access to SAC Labs
- Tutoring Services - SAC Student Services program
- Discount bus fee - Student discounts at Sac Events
(go to SAC Student Life Office for more info)
The Alamo Colleges will be closed on Fridays during the Summer Schedule, June 2nd through August 1st.
Regular Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,
Thursday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Closed