Fly Economy Class with installment billing. A great way to budget your college tuition.
The Installment Plans are now available online. The Installment Plan
is available for all semesters and has preset dates that determine when
the students’ next payment is due. The installment plan allows students
to separate their tuition into three payments. The first payment is due
when the contract is signed. This action would need to take place before
the first payment deadline of the semester.
- Fall/Spring Plans
- To sign up the Installment Plan in the Fall/Spring, the first
payment is 34% of the tuition plus an administrative fee of $25.00.
- The remaining amount is divided into two payments of 33% each due on the designated dates.
- The remaining two payments can be SCHEDULED from the same source as the first payment OR the student can go online to pay each payment when the deadline approaches.
- If the second or third payment is not paid on time, a $10.00 late fee will be assessed for each late payment.
- Adding and dropping classes
- To prevent the cancellation of classes, students adding
classes after the first installment payment has been made, must go
online again the next day to pay any additional charges. If the deadline
is that same day, the students must contact the Business Office to have
the bill recalculated so additional charges may be paid.
- Payment may still be due on the Installment Plan if a class
(s) is dropped and/or enrollment is terminated before the full payment
has been made.
- Any unpaid balance may result in the account being sent to a
collection agency. You will be responsible for any and all collection
costs associated with your account.
To start the Installment Plan process, click on the following link
that will take you to ACES portal to login into your Student Account: