Dual Credit Instructor Updates
- The Dual Credit Adjunct Faculty Application Deadline for the 2013-2014 Academic Year is: June 1, 2013; Apply Now in peoplelink.
Application Process to Teach Dual Credit Classes
San Antonio College
- Go to www.alamo.edu
- Click on JOBS (located under “employee” )
- Click CREATE AN APPLICATION
- Complete all appropriate fields on all pages. Be sure to provide an email address. Complete fields for every college attended/degree earned, and fields for all pertinent work experience. Save and confirm at end.
- Click SEARCH JOB POSTINGS
- Complete the Requisition field with the correction requisition #. A listing was provided to the liaison at each high school campus. No other fields need to be completed.
- Click SEARCH
- Once it comes up, click VIEW
- After reviewing the job posting, click APPLY FOR THIS POSTING. You will see your entire application and be able to edit it, if necessary.
- Click CONTINUE WITH THIS DATA
- Answer any supplemental questions that come up
- Scan and upload/attach all college transcripts to your application. They must be official transcripts.
- Upload/attach an updated resume
- Click SUBMIT APPLICATION
- CONFIRM application
The department chair will review your credentials and likely call you for an interview.
Human Resources will send you an email that indicates that you are to complete a Criminal Background Check form (attached to the email). Once you complete that form, email/fax/mail it back to HR as soon as possible.
Assuming you pass the Criminal Background Check, you will be asked to go to HR downtown to complete the necessary employment forms.
Now you application is complete. You will be hearing from your Dual Credit liaison soon.
Thank you for your interest in teaching at San Antonio College!