To encourage spouses of military personnel to pursue education, the Military Spouses Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) program prepares military spouses for employment in Health Career Fields.
With up to $4,000 of Financial Assistance from the Department of Defense, now is the time to train for the careers that are in the highest demand.
Learn more at: http://www.mycareerskill.org/MyCAA-Approved-Programs
MyCareerSkill.org is a Distance Learning Initiative from Florida Gulf Coast University in partnership with MedCerts, offering MyCAA approved, fully funded Health Care Career Training. If you are a military spouse and qualify for MyCAA funding, your tuition could be 100% covered!
Here are just a few of the careers for which our courses and programs can prepare you:
- Pharmacy Technician
- Electronic Health Records Specialist
- Medical Office Management & Administration
- Billing & Coding Reimbursement Specialist
- Health Care Administration
Each of our health care career training programs is a complete package for career success and includes:
- Expert-Led Online Video Lectures
- On Demand Online Mentoring
- Student Workbooks and Reference Material
- Certification of Completion
- Payment for Certification Exams Registration
To learn more about our programs, MyCAA qualifications or to request more information, click the link below:
Powered by Military Connection
250 East Easy Street, Suite 4
Simi Valley, CA. 93065