How to Apply as a Concurrent or Transient International Student with an Active F1 Visa
Step 1: Apply to Northwest Vista College
Apply to Northwest Vista College online at www.applytexas.org
- Write down your www.applytexas.org application ID on your International Student Application
Step 2: Official Academic Records (college)
All students will need to submit a transcript of the last school attended.
- Submit an official copy of your college transcripts.
- If the high school or college is not a U.S. school then you will need to have your transcript translated and evaluated.
- Translation and Evaluation companies may be found at http://www.naces.org/members.html
- Northwest Vista College will only accept translated and evaluated copies from the above mentioned web site.
- All transcripts received must be in their original envelope and sealed, no open documents will be accepted.
Step 3: Parent Letter and other immigration documents
- Concurrent and/or Transient students must provide a letter from their primary institution International student office stating it is okay for him/her to attend another college. The letter must state what classes the student is permitted to take at the secondary school.
- A copy of Passport
- A copy of F-1 Visa
- A copy of I-94
- A current copy of I-20