Group Advising is required for:
Transfer and returning students with more than 15 earned college semester hours but less than 42 earned college semester hours.
- Returning Students
- Transfers with less than 42 credit hours
- Students requiring assistance navigating the ACES registration system
Group Advising provides students with the opportunity to:
- Understand Northeast Lakeview College and SAC at NLC
- Increase awareness of Student Services
- Increase awareness of Transfer planning vs. Degree completion with the Alamo Colleges
- Understand College level Placement (Group Advising Card overview)
- Complete Registration and Payment
Group Advising Sessions are held in the Student Commons Building (STCM, Building 300): Students will need to check in at the Welcome Center desk and will be required to present a Photo ID. All sessions are by appointment.
Group Advising Session Times:
- Tuesdays at 10am
- Thursdays at 6pm
- Saturdays at 10am*
*college is open every Saturday in January and August, and the first Saturday of the month during the fall and spring semesters. No Group Advising Sessions are held on Saturdays during the Summer.