- Subject: Area of study e.g., History.
- Course Number: The number following the four letter code for a course: i.e. HIST1301, the course number is 1301.
- Title: The title of the course from the course catalog. If you search by title, you can enter any part of the title for it to display upon the search.
- Credit Range: Search by credit range criteria
Post Search Terminology
Select: Click in the select box to choose a class to attempt to register for.
- "C" indicates the course section is closed (full)
- "SR" indicates a Student Restriction. Check for holds.
- No Check Box indicates that you are already registered for that course.
Subject: Four letter code for the subject of the course. e.g., HIST.
Course Reference Number (CRN): Identifies a specific section of course (5 digit number).
Course: Four digit code for the Course Number e.g., 1301.
Title: Title of course.
Credit Range: Range of Credit hours.
College: College where course section is being offered.
Part of Term: Flex 1
Duration: Length of course
Start Time: Start time of course
End Time: End time of course
Days: Days of the week the course meets.
Cap: The total number of seats for a course.
Act: Actual number of seats for course filled so far.
Rem: Remaining seats
Instructor: Instructor(s) of course, (P)=Primary.
Date: (MM/DD): Semester dates.
Location/Attribute: Location where the course will meet.