San Antonio Education Partnership Student Success Program serves as resource to provide academic advising/counseling and support for SAEP scholarship recipients who attend San Antonio College. We also act as a liaison for SAEP scholarship recipients, and the SAEP Program office at Café College.
Our goals are:
1) to provide assistance as students transition from high school to college;
2) to refer students to academic support services; 3) to help students maintain the academic standards required to receive the scholarship, and 4) to help students achieve success in college.
|How to activate SAEP Scholarship
1) Graduate from a high school which participates in the SAEP program.
2) Maintain 95% attendance rate in high school.
3) Maintain 85% grade average in high school.
San Antonio Education Partnership high schools:
|| South San ISD:
|| San Antonio ISD:
||South San HS
Memorial HS Burbank HS
Southside ISD: Edison HS*
Harlandale ISD: Southside HS Fox Tech HS
Harlandale HS Highlands HS
McCollum HS Southwest ISD: Jefferson HS
Southwest HS Lanier HS*
North East ISD: Sam Houston HS
Churchill HS Northside ISD:
Lee HS Clark HS
MacArthur HS Holmes HS
Madison HS Jay HS
Roosevelt HS Marshall HS
Activating Your Scholarship
1.Present your scholarship certificate or award letter to the financial aid office at San Antonio College.
2. You must enroll full-time (at least 12 semester hours) to be eligible for the scholarship.
3. The scholarship can only be used Fall and Spring semesters.
4. The Education Partnership funds are sent directly to the college.
5. Scholarships are awarded annually based on availability of funding.
6. Scholarships must be activated the first semester you are enrolled in college.
7. The scholarship must be activated in the Fall or Spring semester after high school graduation or it will expire.
How to Maintain Your Scholarship
- Maintain your grade point average (GPA) at 2.0 or higher. To continue receiving the scholarship, academic and attendance standards set by the college or university must be met.
- The scholarship is limited to five (5) years, or eight (8) semesters following high school graduation, whichever comes first.
- If you start at a community college, you are eligible to receive the scholarship for a maximum of four (4) semesters. If you choose to transfer to a participating university, the scholarship may be offered for a additional four (4) semesters. Contact your university's financial aid office.
If you start at a participating university, the scholarship may be awarded for a total of eight (8) semesters.
- If you stop attending college after activation, you may reactivate your scholarship as you return to complete your college education within a five (5) year period after the initial activation of your scholarship. Advise your college financial aid office to reactivate your scholarship.
(GPA) at 2.0 or higher.
- The scholarship is also awarded for enrollment in certification programs at the Alamo Colleges District.
Join us on Facebook at SAC SAEP.