The WAC Lab is here to help you integrate writing into your class. We are constantly compiling new resources to assist faculty with the challenges of assigning, commenting on, and grading writing.
Some of our resources include:
- The WAC Lab Coordinator: Deb can collaborate with you to plan specific workshops, presentations, and handouts tailored to your classes.
- The WAC Lab Tutors: Tutors can help your students with any type of writing assignment. If you send your assignment sheets, rubrics, and other materials to the Lab, tutors can give your students even more specialized assistance.
- Lab Tours: Help the Lab work for you by introducing your students to our space and services. Call the Coordinator to set up a 5-10minute Lab tour.
- Classroom Presentations: If bringing your students to the Lab isn’t possible, let us come to you. Call the Coordinator to schedule a 5-10 minute in-class introduction to the WAC Lab.
- Print and Online Resources: Come by the Lab to use the books and online resources we’ve compiled for faculty.
View our Faculty Introduction to the WAC Lab
Building: RLC 205