Alamo Colleges Education Services is a secure portal connecting Faculty, Staff & Students to Academic Resources, Email, and other Online Resources.
Support Contacts Helpdesk (210) 485-0555 Weather Line (210) 485-0189
Having Problems Logging In? Click Here
Books & Media
Articles & Reference
Ask a Librarian!
Renew Your Items
Scholarships available through SAC Departments:
(This webpage is in progress.)
META (Mathematics, Engineering, & Technology Awards) Eligible students may receive up to 4 k$ each academic year based on academic performance and the number of scholarships awarded.
The SAC Women’s Centeris accepting applications for the 2012-2013 LULAC Parent/Child Scholarship Program. This unique program offers a $1,000 scholarship for the parent of a child aged six years or younger to attend one of the Alamo Colleges and a two-year scholarship for the child to attend one of the Alamo Colleges upon graduation from high school. The final deadline to apply is June 29, 2012.
Eligible applicants must:
• Be the parent of only ONE child, age six years or younger• Have no more than 30 college level earned hours (not counting remedial courses)
• Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
• Have completed a parenting program in high schoolorfour clock hours of parenting at a community site(documentation required)• Have completed and submitted a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
• Enroll for Fall 2012 at one of the Alamo Colleges: San Antonio College, St. Philip’s Colleges, Palo Alto College, Northwest Vista College and Northeast Lakeview College
• Interview with the scholarship committee
• Complete the application packet available online <http://www.alamo.edu/sac/swans/> .
For more information call the San Antonio College Women’s Center at 210-486-0455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
$300 AWARD - DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY MARCH 7, 2012 -- For more information and/or to pick up an application form:
1300 San Pedro Ave., San Antonio, Texas 78212-4299 210-486-0000