Skip to content

Welcome to ACES

Alamo Colleges Education Services is a secure portal connecting Faculty, Staff & Students to Academic Resources, Email, and other Online Resources.

Support Contacts Helpdesk (210) 486-5000

Vertical_Bar 

Login to ACES

http://aces.alamo.edu/
 

Close
Library Info 

Library Information

1201 Kitty Hawk
Universal City, TX
78148
(210) 486-5387
nlc-circulation@alamo.edu
Hours: Mon.- Thurs. 7:30am-9:00pm; Fri. 7:30am-5:00pm; Sat. 9:00am-1:00pm
                   
Vertical_Bar 
Button - Go To Library  
Close

News & Events

NLC to Establish Monarch Waystation

NLC has been awarded a “Bring Back the Monarchs” Grant Read More >

Monarch feature

NLC to Establish Monarch Waystation

NLC has been awarded a “Bring Back the Monarchs” Grant Read More >

RoboCamp Feature

Scholarships Available for Summer Camps

Through a grant from the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC), limited full scholarships are available for Summer Camps at NLC. Read More >

transition featured image

Initiative Impacts 2200 Students

NLC and Judson ISD came together to share highlights and success stories of the year-long adopt-a-school initiative. Read More >

League for Innovation Feature

Adopt-a-School Initiative Wins League for Innovation Award

The League for Innovation recently recognized the Adopt-A-School Initiative for its ability to improve the ability of institutions to serve students and the community. Read More >

Men of Color Feature

Northeast Lakeview College Joins Men of Color Consortium

NLC joins Men of Color Consortium, the first of its kind dedicated to advancing Men of Color in Community Colleges Read More >

Live Oak Board Feature

NLC Named Best Educational Facility

Northeast Lakeview College was recognized by the Live Oak Economic Development Corporation as the Best Educational Facility in the northeast San Antonio/Bexar County region. Read More >

Buffalo Feature

Buffalo Soldiers at NLC

The Bexar County Buffalo Soldiers Association hosted a display and presentation at NLC on February 19 Read More >

Ping Pong Feature

President Follins Battles Student at Table Top

President Follins battled the overall winner during the Fall 2014 Table Top Tournament Read More >

VA Day Feature

College Celebrates Veterans

To recognize and honor Veterans, NLC hosts Veterans Day Ceremony Read More >

Salinas Feature

NLC Adopts Judson ISD Schools

Three Judson ISD schools are adopted by Northeast Lakeview College as the newest of the Alamo Colleges launches its Adopt-A-School initiative Read More >

CLE - Oct Feature

Community Businesses Provide Feedback

NLC Hosted its 3rd and final Community Listening Session on October 2 for businesses and organizations in the Metrocom area Read More >

SOM Sept 2014

Congratulations to Karen Lynn Esteves - La Prensa Foundation Student of the month

Karen Lynn Esteves is the recipient of the September 2014 La Prensa Foundation Student of the Month Scholarship. Read More >

New Student Convocation Feature

NLC Welcomes its Newest Nighthawks

NLC asks its Newest Nighthawks to take the "Commit to Complete" at its Fall 2014 New Student Convocation Read More >

USAA Vets Feature

NLC and USAA Partner to Get Vets Back in Workplace

A new Veteran IT cohort program designed to provide comprehensive software development training and an internship for recently discharged veterans and military spouses Read More >

Department of Energy Visits NLC

The Alamo Colleges, including Northeast Lakeview College (NLC), participated in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009. CPS Energy received funds from the US Department of Energy as part of the Commercial Better Buildings Program to help facilities identify energy efficiency measures to reduce energy consumption and costs, including strategies for capital investments and retrofits and low-cost changes in operating strategies. Part of the program includes energy audits conducted on all its facilities. The ARRA funds paid for 80% of the cost of the energy audit and Alamo Colleges paid for the remaining 20% of the cost.

Individuals from the US Department of Energy, CPS Energy, and Alamo Colleges and Northeast Lakeview College met at the College for a discussion of the energy conservation measures implemented at NLC and the value and importance of the energy audits. The group toured the Physical Plant yard and inspected the cooling towers and equipment yard.

Northeast Lakeview College Cumulative Savings were $262, 275 from March 2011 through December 2012.

Pictured(L to R) Clinton McKenzie – City of San Antonio, Yamin Aguilar – City of San Antonio, Clayton Kruse – CPS Energy, Carla De La Chapa – CPS Energy, Steve Dunn – US Department of Energy, Lani Macrae – US Department of Energy, Timothy Hansell – New West Technologies, LLC, John Strybos – Alamo Colleges, Dr. Eric Reno - Northeast Lakeview College

 

latest
news
stories