The Information Technology Department provides planning, coordination,
installation, and maintenance of campus technology and it provides technical
support to all academic, student and administrative units. We also provide
recommendations for purchasing, equipment setup, installation of hardware and
software, implementation of off-campus connectivity, and assists other
departments with planning.
How Do I...?
Your new and improved email is now available!
We have now completed the transition to Microsoft Office 365 email for Alamo Colleges' students.
With the new system you can:
- Communicate from your smart phone, PC, or Mac using email, instant messaging, video chat and online meetings.
- Share calendars with classmates, team members, and teachers.
- Stop cleaning out your inbox! You get a web-based email account with a 25GB mailbox that you can keep for life.
- Prepare for the workplace with the Microsoft tools your future employers use.
To Access your mailbox:
- Log on to your ACES account.
- Click on the Student Email icon. This will take to the secure log in page.
- Enter your Alamo email address (ACES user firstname.lastname@example.org) and your email password.
- This will take you to a page where you will need to set up your Time Zone. When you click "OK" on this page, you will be take to your upgraded mailbox.
For further information and answers to frequently asked questions, go here.