The Information Technology Department provides planning, coordination, installation, and maintenance of campus technology and it provides technical support to all academic, student and administrative units. We also provide recommendations for purchasing, equipment setup, installation of hardware and software, implementation of off-campus connectivity, and assists other departments with planning.
IT Helpdesk number: 486-5777
GoPrint has changed
GoPrint is a pay per print system that will allow us to sustain and maintain printing services for our students. All GoPrint Transactions are now done online. You will still be able to use your old GoPrint Card thru the Fall 2011 semester. No cards will be used once value runs out on them or after Fall 2011.
For How To's and Tutorials, please click here.
What you need to know to be prepared.
- You will need to create a new online GoPrint account.
- You will need a debit or credit card to load your account.
- You may use the Cash to Account machine to load cash to your account located in the Library Building next to the Cyber Café.
- Help will be available in the Library and in the Student Commons 204 Computer Lab.
- Make sure you ask your instructor how much printing you will have to do, so you can budget.
- No refunds will be issued so only load the amount that you will use.
How much will it cost me per page?
- 10¢ per page
- 16¢ per page