Office of Community & Public Relations
The goal of Northeast Lakeview College's Office of Community & Public Relations is to promote and publicize the College, its programs, and the events that mirror the Northeast Lakeview College Mission
. Additionally, the Office is responsible for the internal and external communication of Northeast Lakeview College, including marketing, advertising, graphic design, electronic communication, public information, news and media relations.
NLC Logo and Usage Guide
Northeast Lakeview College uses its logo to effectively promote the College and create awareness of the institution through brand recognition. The Northeast Lakeview College logo is to be used on all publicly viewed publications. Below are the logo options for your use. Please review the NLC Graphic Standards prior to using these logos.
Northeast Lakeview College Logo Standards
Proper color usage
Maintain the proportions of the logo
- The logo can be used in full-color, black and white, and in white on a colored background
- When matching the full-color logos, use the following Pantone colors: Blue PMS = 285; Green PMS = 368
- Blue (R=0; G= 114; B= 207); (C= 89; M= 52; Y= 0; K= 0)
- Green (R= 102; G= 188; B= 41); (C= 64; M= 0; Y= 100; K= 0)
Maintain readability of the logo
- Position and size of each element of the Logo are in proportion regardless of the size of the logo.
- When resizing the logo, maintain a consistent axis (x/y axis and/or height & width should be the same) (i.e, 35% by 35% )
- The logo should NOT looked stretched in any way
- The logo should not be used any smaller than 1.25 inches in width"
- Always maintain the shape of the logo; do not tilt or slant the logo
Before you download the logos below, please read the following usage guide.
If you have any questions about logo use or need assistance with resizing and/or formatting, please call 486-5470.