WELCOME TO YOUR FIRST ADVISING SESSION!
Group Advising is required for:
- All first-time college students who have not previously attended college;
- Students who have earned college Dual Credit as high school students;
- Transfer college students to the Alamo Colleges with fewer than fifteen (15) earned college semester credit hours.
Group Advising provides students with the opportunity to:
- Understand Northeast Lakeview College and SAC at NLC
- Increase awareness of Students Services
- Increase awareness of Transfer planning vs. Degree completion with the Alamo Colleges
- Understand College level Placement (Group Advising Card overview)
- Complete Registration and Payment
Group Advising Sessions are held in the Student Commons Building (STCM 221): All sessions by appointment only. All students will be required to present a Photo ID at your scheduled Group Advising session.
Sign up for a Fall 2013 Group Advising Session today!