WELCOME NIGHTHAWKS TO NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION!
New Student Orientation is required for:
All first-time college students who have not previously attended college. Parents are welcome to attend.
New Student Orientation:
Fall 2014 New Student Orientation (NSO) gives students an opportunity to experience college life, become familiar with the campus, and register for classes at Northeast Lakeview College. During these sessions, students will meet with key Northeast Lakeview College administrators, faculty, and staff, as well as receive information regarding various services and resources available to all students. The on-campus orientation program offers multiple sessions throughout the summer, students should select one day and time that fits their schedule.
Before Signing up, it is recommended that students should have completed the following:
- You will need to have Completed a current semester application for admission (www.applytexas.org)
- Completed all required AlamoENROLL modules in ACES (aces.alamo.edu)
- Submitted an official high school transcript or GED
- Submitted proof of bacterial meningitis shot (unless otherwise exempt, www.alamo.edu/meningitis)
- Completed any necessary placement testing (or submitted acceptable SAT/ACT/TAKS test scores)
Summer First Time in College (FTIC) students should make an appointment and attend Group Advising (GA): www.alamo.edu/nlc/groupadvising
New Student Orientation Sessions are held in the Student Commons Building (STCM, Building 300): All sessions by appointment only.