Parking on campus
- * Note, parking permits will NOT be required for Fall 2014. Students will not need to order a permit and employees may continue using their 2013-2014 permits.
- There are no lots or spaces designated for faculty/staff or students only
- Be observant and respectful of designated disabled parking spaces
- Parking rules and regulations must be adhered to at all times. Failure to do so may result in tickets and towing.
- Designated visitor parking is available in two locations on campus: Lot 3 near Manzanillo Hall and Lot 10 near Cypress Campus Center. See map with locations marked.
- Vendors, volunteers and other visitors may obtain temporary parking permits for the day or extended periods for up to two weeks at the Alamo Colleges Police Department, currently located in Boardwalk G21.
There is no additional fee to park in the parking garage at this time.