- Every student and employee parking a vehicle on campus must register their vehicle and display a current parking permit. A Vehicle Registration Form must be completed and payment received prior to receiving the permit. In order to complete the form, you will need the following information:
- Social Security number
- license plate number
- year of the vehicle
- make of the vehicle
- model of the vehicle
- A permit does not guarantee a parking space but does authorize parking in designated areas under control of the Alamo Colleges. All permits are valid through August 31st.
- Vehicle registration forms and permits are available at the Business Office (click here to purchase a parking permit online).
- 2012-2013 Cost:
- Fall permits - $50.00
- Spring permits - $30.00
- Summer permits - $18.00
- Replacement Permits - $10.00
- 2013-2014 surface lot and parking garage permit fees: TBD
Tickets and Towing
- Parking tickets will be given and cars could be towed if they do not have tags or are parked illegally.
- Anyone parked on any part of the road adjacent to Loop 1604 will be towed.
- Anyone parked on the grassy roads will be towed.
- Anyone parked blocking the flow of traffic will be towed.
- Fees/fines may be paid at the Business Office in the Cypress Campus Center.
Parking and Traffic Citation Appeals
Parking Violation Notices (campus parking and traffic citations) may be appealed within ten (10) working/school days from date of the citation by filing a "Citation Appeal Form" with the Northwest Vista College Parking and Traffic Appeals Committee. The appeal must be submitted on a Campus Citation Appeal form and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow ten (10) business days for appeal processing. If notification of appeal disposition is not received by the 10th business day, it is the appealer’s responsibility for contacting the Northwest Vista College Parking and Traffic Appeals Committee email@example.com to inquire on status of appealed citation.
Each campus within the Alamo Colleges shall be responsible for implementing and maintaining a Parking and Traffic Appeals Committee to afford Due Process for any person receiving a Parking Violation Notice (campus citation), which procedure shall be in printed form and be made available to all Employees and Students at their campus.