Career and Transfer Services helps you become 'job ready':
- Career Exploration: Is that the right career field for you?
- Resume, Cover Letter & Thank You Letter Assistance & Review
- Interviewing Skills: Have a mock interview!
- Dressing for the Interview
JOB READY? JOB PREP! JOB READY? JOB PREP! JOB READY? JOB PREP!
1st Place in the U.S. Department of Labor Career Tools Category
Optimal Resume is an easy to use software designed to simplify your job readiness needs! If you need assistance, contact Career and Transfer Services. email@example.com • (210) 486-4126
- Resume Builder & Resume Formatting
- Review Center: Have your Resume Proofread
- Create a Professional Website for your Resume
- Cover Letter & Thank You Letter Builder
- Mock Interviews and Interviewing Assistance
- Create Electronic Portfolio
Try it today by following this link: OptimalResume
CaTS Connect is the connection to jobs from the San Antonio and surrounding areas. CaTS Connect offers features, such as:
- Job Search: Find Part Time, Full Time, Volunteer & Internship Positions!
- Resource Library: Find Resume & Employer Letter Templates!
- Events Calendar: See when Employers & University Recruiters will be at NVC!
To log on to CaTS Connect go to www.myinterfase.com/nvc/student.
This user-friendly web-based tool markets careers and programs to students by providing valuable information on how wages, trends, and careers connect to education and training at Alamo Colleges and the San Antonio area.
Career Bliss is unlike any ordinary job board. They provide company reviews, information on wages and compensation, and more. Also be sure to check out their Bliss Finder assessment, which uncovers the key factors that make you happy or unhappy at work.