Recreation Sports & Wellness
The Recreation Sports office is located in the Huisache Hall Health & Wellness Center. We provide the opportunity for physical activity, healthy competition and lifetime wellness and leisure activities.
Students who participate in recreational sports activities often get the following benefits:
- Develop positive self-images, stronger social interaction skills;
- Maintain good physical health;
- Enhance their critical thinking skills and creativity;
- Perform more effectively in an academic environment.
Your enjoyment as a participant is the most important goal of Recreation Sports & Wellness. Please visit our calendar and schedule yourself in an up-coming activity.
Recreation Sports & Wellness provides opportunities for students to participate in a variety of extracurricular activities such as:
- Fitness Challenges
- 5K walk/run
- Healthy Cooking/Eating Sessions
- Ping Pong
- Pool (Billiards) Tournaments
- Dodge ball
- Disc Golf
Activities fill up fast, so register as soon as possible. You may also call by phone or stop by the Recreation Sports office located in Huisache Hall to sign-up. See contact information to the right.
Policy and Guidelines