Student ID Cards
Students are required to present a valid Northwest Vista College Identification Card for access to services such as library usage, computer labs, physical education facilities, special events, academic advisement, requesting transcripts, etc.
Your first ID Card is FREE!
To receive your ID you must:
- Register for Classes
- Pay Tuition and Fees in full (or be on Installment Plan)
- Present a Driver’s License or Comparable ID
- Provide a Paid Tuition Receipt (Bursar’s receipt OR online payment receipt OR account summary by term statement from ACES)
Replacement ID Cards are $10!
To receive a Replacement ID you must:
- Complete the steps above
- Pay the $10 fee at the Business Office
- Return to our office with the receipt