Skip to content

Explore Your Future!

We offer what you need to achieve success. Come explore and find out why so many students have decided to call one of the colleges in the Alamo Colleges District the pathway to their future.

Not sure where to start? Our Career Assessment Tool can help.

 Northwest Vista College Library
1st Floor, Redbud Learning Center (RLC)
3535 N. Ellison Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78251
(210) 486-4513
Mon - Thur: 7:30am - 6:00pm

Dual Credit Students Transitioning to Regular Enrollment & Transcript Requests

Below are helpful links to direct Dual Credit students with requesting an official Northwest Vista College (NVC) transcript or attending as a First Time in College (FTIC) student. Once a dual credit student is either preparing for high school graduation and/or has graduated from high school, they will begin working through the College's Admission and Advising Offices for guidance with transcript requests and/or enrollment.

Requesting an Official NVC Transcript

Per the Dual Credit Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) agreed upon with your ISD, private school or home schooled parent; the NVC Admission and Records Office will process your request for an official NVC transcript once they have received a copy of your official high school transcript with the graduation date. (Home school students’ official high school transcript must be notarized and include the graduation date.)

NOTE: Alamo Colleges District will charge $10.00 for each requested copy of an Official Transcript. The first copy under this system is free.

Current Dual Credit Students:

A current dual credit student, is a student currently enrolled in dual credit and a senior who is applying to colleges/universities for the upcoming summer/fall term. Since you have not graduated, your official high school transcript has not been submitted to the Admission Office and therefore, your dual credit transcript hold is still active. The transcript hold will prevent you from requesting an official NVC transcript through your ACES account. 

In order to meet your admission requirements for the colleges/universities you are applying to, the NVC Admission and Records Office request you follow the steps provided in the link below. These steps will ensure your transcript request is processed in a timely manner.

  • Click Here and follow the steps listed under In Person Request - (CASH ONLY) 
    • NOTE: Please inform the person behind the counter that you are a dual credit student seeking an unofficial copy of your NVC transcript. The unofficial transcript will be provided at no charge. 

High School Graduated Dual Credit Students:

A high school dual credit graduate, is a student who has graduated from high school and whose official high school transcript has been submitted to the NVC Admission and Records Office. The Admission Office will process your high school transcript and deactivate your transcript hold. Once your transcript hold is deactivated, you can request an official NVC transcript through your ACES account.

Please follow the steps provided in the link below and the demonstration to ensure your request is processed in a timely manner. 

NOTE: If your attempt to request a transcript through ACES is unsuccessful, please contact the NVC Admissions and Records Office to confirm your official high school transcript, with the graduation date, has been received and processed. Otherwise, your transcript hold will remain active preventing you from making a request. For additional information the NVC Admissions and Records Office can be reached at 210.486.4700 or  

Dual Credit Students Transitioning to Regular Enrollment

All dual credit high school graduates must complete the admission requirements as a FTIC (First Time in College) student to ensure a smooth transition from the Dual Credit Program to regular admission and enrollment.

To begin, please utilize the information provided within the following link:

  • AlamoENROLL for Future Students
    • Please select Begin Here to ensure you follow the steps as a First Time in College student. DO NOT select the Applying for Dual Credit option within the Future Students block on the AlamoENROLL site.