Note: If you try to register for only one of the linked courses, you will receive a registration error. You must register for both CRNs on the Add/Drop screen during the same registration session.
- Log in to your ACES Account using your ACES ID. This is usually in the form of your first name initial, whole last name, and in the case of multiple names, an assigned number. For example, John Smith may be identified as jsmith1.
- If you do not have an ACES ID, click How do I get a user name and password.
- Click the Student tab, then Web Services
- Click Student & Financial Aid
- Click Registration, then Add or Drop Classes
- Select a term such as Fall, Summer or Spring (CE = Continuing Education non-credit courses)
- Enter the 5 digit Course Registration Numbers (CRN) for both courses and click Submit
Current Schedule appears, indicating that you have registered.
- The CRN number appears after the course name on the class search page.
Full Instructions with screenshots (pdf)