AAAA Swim Teams
Welcome to the Swim Team Page!
The Aquatic Center at Palo Alto College has two year-round swim teams. Both swim teams are sanctioned and compete in local, state, and national competitions.
To join the youth team, swimmers must be:
- Between the ages of 8 and 18
- Able to swim 100 yards freestyle with side breathing
- Able to swim 50 yards backstroke
- Able to swim 25 yards competitive breaststroke OR 25 yards competitive butterfly.
Coming Soon! Families must contact the Campus Recreation Front Office to be placed in our sign up sheet. You may email email@example.com or call 210-486-3805.
Training fees are $70 per month. Swim practice is M/Tu/Th 5:00-6:00p.m.
Registration packets are available through Adrian Montoya or at the Palo Alto Campus Recreation office.
To join the adult group, swimmers must be:
- 19 or older
- Able to swim 25 yards (one length) of the pool
- Able to show proof of registration with United States Masters Swimming by the start of the third week of practice
Training fees are $60 per month. Swim practice is M/Tu/Th 5:00-6:00 p.m.
To help make swimming more affordable, Palo Alto offers three training fee reductions:
- $10 discount for paying online
- 50% reduction in training and meet entry fees for families who participate in a free/reduced-cost lunch program
- No training fees for individuals who become registered with USA Swimming, become certified officials, and volunteer to officiate at Palo Alto swim meets