AAAA Swim Teams
Welcome to the Swim Team Page!
The Aquatic Center at Palo Alto College is now offering a sanctioned community swim team for all elementary, middle school, and high school students, as well as adults interested in competitive at the local, state and national levels. If interested, please contact Coach Marcos Gonzalez at email@example.com or the Campus Recreation Front Office.
AAAA SWIM TEAM OPEN HOUSE AND MEET & GREET:
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 12:00 p.m.
Tryouts for PAC Swim Team will be held year-round. If you would like to schedule an assessment, please contact Coach Marcos Gonzalez or the Front Office at 210-486-3805.
In order to john the youth swim team, swimmer must be:\
- Between the ages of 6 and 18
- Able to swim 100 yards with freestyle with side breathing
- Able to swim 50 yards backstroke
- Able to swim 25 yards competitive breatstroke OR 25 yards competitive butterfly.
Youth Swim Team Training Schedules:
Swimmers will be divided into groups based on age and abilities:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday:
- 5:00 p.m. - 6:15 p.m. (Age Group)
Age Group Training Fees:
- 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. (High School)
High School Training Fees:
- $80 per month ($10 off each additional child in program).
- $95 per month ($10 off each additional child in program).
Adult Master's program is also being offered at PAC.
Masters Training Schedule TBD based on needs of athletes.
Masters Training Fees are $80 per month.
To help make swimming more affordable for families, Palo Alto and AAAA offer training fee reductions as follows:
- $10 discount for pay fees online.
- 50% reduction in training and meet entry fees for families who participate in free/reduced-cost lunch program (must provide documentation).