Interested in Joining the Swim Team? The Aquatic Center at Palo Alto College currently has two year-round swim teams.
Age group swimmers range from 8-17 years old. Training fees are $70 per month. Swim practice is M-Th 5:30-6:30 p.m. To join the team, swimmers must be able to:
- Swim 100 yards freestyle with side breathing
- Swim 50 yards backstroke
- Swim 25 yards competitive breaststroke OR 25 yards competitive butterfly.
Families must make an appointment with Coach Nicol for a swim evaluation before signing up for the Age Group team. They can make an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 210-486-3802.
Masters swimmers are 18 and over. Training fees are $60 per month. Swim practice is M-Th 6:45-7:45 p.m.
- There is no tryout necessary.
Training Fee Reductions:
- $10 discount for paying online
- $20 deduction for families who are in free/reduced-cost lunch program
- There are also ample opportunities for work exchange to further reduce monthly training fees. Ask Coach Nicol for details.