The Corporate & Community Education Division at Palo Alto College is committed to the concept of lifelong learning and the workforce development of our community. Continuing Education offers an array of education courses, conducted at various locations, allowing traditional and non-traditional students the opportunity to:
- Advance in the ever-changing workforce to improve/up-grade job performance, career, business, professional, development, or personal skills.
- Prepare for matriculation into college degree programs.
- Explore state-of-the-art computer technology training.
- Provide wholesome recreation, hobby, and leisure alternatives for the youth and adults in the community.
- Grow personally and professionally.
Corporate & Community Education provides flexible training opportunities for Business and Industry, by tailoring specific courses to satisfy employer training needs. Training is delivered to your company facilities and/or conducted on campus and scheduled to fit your operation. Each instructor is an ACCD Board Approved professional and a well qualified specialist.
What Corporate & Community Education Courses Are!
- Courses are designed for you to learn vital and up-to-date occupational skills for entry into the workforce.
- Courses are designed to upgrade and enhance current occupational skills and qualifications.
- Courses are customized for Businesses and Industries to meet their specific training needs.
- “Co-listed” courses are to allow Life-Long Learners the opportunity to enroll in credit classes without entering into a credit degree plan.
- Community and personal enrichment courses are in the areas of Hobby and Leisure.
- All of our courses are Convenient, Accessible, and Affordable.
One Job At a Time
For additional program information, please click on the link below.
This Free training is for individuals interested in becoming a certified Customer Service Representative. You can participate in this program by completing an on-line application that is also included in the program information section. Apply Today! You’re only an application away!
FREE Training, Support & Employment Services
For additional event information, please call 210-486-3400.
CCE Community Event
Are you ready to get the training essential to re-enter or join the workforce? Start here! FREE training, support, and employment services open to the community. Meet with agency representatives to discuss your eligibility and options. On-the-spot registration available! Saturday, October 11, 2014 9:00am-12:00pm Performing Arts bldg.
Corporate & Community Education Blog
Corporate & Community Facebook Page