Clubs and Organizations
Palo Alto College encourages any group of students interested in a common purpose to organize and seek official recognition if:
- the membership is limited to students
- membership is not denied to anyone on the basis of color, race, age, national origin, religion, gender, or disability
- the group has a full-time advisor who is a faculty or staff member
- the group is willing to conduct its activities in accordance with ACCD and college policies
To Start or Maintain a Registered Student Organization (RSO):
- Advisors and Officers complete the Registered Student Organization (RSO) Training and print their certificate
- The Club President (or other designated officer) submits the Registration Application (with appropriate RSO training certificates)
- Returning Clubs must maintain their status by re-registering every semester by the following deadlines: SPRING = February 15, FALL = September 15
- New Clubs may register at any time during the Spring and Fall semesters
After we process your Registration Application we will notify the officers and advisors (via school email) regarding your registration status. Once your club is approved you may then submit applications for meetings, activities, events, etc. All club activities must be approved by the Student Activities office.
All correspondence will be sent to your school email address. Please check it frequently for information regarding your club, as well as other Alamo Colleges activities and events.