As a public comprehensive community college, Palo Alto College provides exemplary, accessible education and training to a diverse and aspiring community. The College educates, nurtures, and inspires students through a dynamic and supportive learning environment, which promotes the intellectual, cultural, economic and social life of the community.
- Student Success
- Commitment to Community
- Appreciation of Diversity
Palo Alto College fulfills its mission by offering the following:
- General, transfer, and technical education;
- Basic skills development and comprehensive literacy programs;
- Continuing education and community outreach;
- Student success and support programs;
- Instructional technologies and distance education;
- Library information resources; and Institutional research, planning, development and evaluation.