The Performing Arts Center at Palo Alto College is located at the intersection of South Loop 410 and State Highway16 on San Antonio's south side. The facility has a number of unique features perfect for any event, large or small.
The Performing Arts Center spans 46,243 square feet. It houses the theater, recital hall, dance studio, recording studio, computer music lab, scene shop, classrooms, meeting space, and more. This building reflects an artistic window to the performing arts.
- A 400-seat Auditorium with state-of-the-art sound and stage lighting
- An experimental Black Box Theater with adjustable seating for up to 100
- A 70-seat, acoustically sound Recital Hall with stage
- Three "smart" classrooms with advanced computer technology
- A "smart" lecture hall with tiered seating for up to 45
- A modern style conference room with table and seating for 12
- A 1200-square-foot music Rehearsal Hall
- A 1650-square-foot Dance Studio with natural lighting
- Gallery space in the ultra-modern lobby area
- A professional music recording studio with Pro Tools Recording system
Download our brochure
Performing Arts Gallery