The Performing Arts Center at Palo Alto College is located at the intersection of South Loop 410 and State Highway16 on San Antonio's south side. The facility has a number of unique features perfect for any event, large or small.
The Performing Arts Center spans 46,243 square feet. It houses the theater, recital hall, dance studio, recording studio, computer music lab, scene shop, classrooms, meeting space, and more. This building reflects an artistic window to the performing arts.
- A 400-seat Auditorium with state-of-the-art sound and stage lighting
- An experimental Black Box Theater with adjustable seating for up to 100
- A 70-seat, acoustically sound Recital Hall with stage
- Three "smart" classrooms with advanced computer technology
- A "smart" lecture hall with tiered seating for up to 45
- A modern style conference room with table and seating for 12
- A 1200-square-foot music Rehearsal Hall
- A 1650-square-foot Dance Studio with natural lighting
- Gallery space in the ultra-modern lobby area
- A professional music recording studio with Pro Tools Recording system
- Fees associated with facility rental, such as housekeeping, security, electricity, or event managers or technicians are in addition to rental rates.
- Prices are set for facilities rentals and additional supporting services such as security, custodial and technician fees. Prices are per hour.
- Facilities will be rented on weekends, i.e., Friday’s, and Saturdays except in the summer months during 4-day work week schedule.
- Facilities will not be rented on Sundays.
- Facilities will not be rented during the Christmas break and other long closures, such as Thanksgiving, Spring Break and as deemed appropriate.
- Facility rental requests will be considered and space rented within the current semester only.
- No long-term rentals will be considered; rentals are considered on a per occurrence basis so as not to interfere with college activities.
- Insurance Requirements: Client must provide proof of liability insurance totaling $1,000,000.00 inclusive of personal and property damage stating Palo Alto College as the site.
- Non-Profit Status: If claiming non-profit status, client must provide a copy of their Nonprofit Certification (Stating 501(c)(3) status) before a contract can be signed.
Download our brochure