Student should allow 5 - 7 days working days for the transcripts to be processed. Transcripts are no longer printed on site.
Requesting a Transcript
If you are a current student and would like to request an official transcript:
Log in to ACES
- Click on Student Tab
- Click on Student and Financial Aid
- Click on Student Records
- Click on Academic Transcript
- Click on Request Printed Transcripts link to complete form
If you are a former student and would like to request an official transcript:
- If you remember your User ID and password, log-in to ACES in the spaces indicated in the Secure Access Box.
- If you forgot your password, click the Forgot Password? Link at the bottom of the Secure Access Log-in Box and answer the Security Question.
- If you still cannot log-in to ACES, call the Help Desk at 210-485-0555.
- Once you have signed in to ACES, click the link for Web Services located on the bottom left-hand side of the Home Tab page.
- Click on Former ACES User
- Click on Request Printed Transcript link to complete form
Sending a Transcript
All official transcripts may be mailed to:
Palo Alto College
ATTN: Enrollment Services
1400 W. Villaret Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78224
They can also be hand-delivered in a sealed envelope at the Admissions & Records Office, Palomino Center - 117.