The following steps will guide you through the online registration process.
- Log into the ACES Portal with your Alamo Colleges ID and Password. (If you do not have your Alamo Colleges ID and password follow the instructions located at “Logging into ACES.”)
- Select Student
- Select Web Services
- Select Student and Financial Aid
- Select Registration
- Select Registration Status
- Select appropriate Term from drop-down menu and Submit
- Select Class Search
- Select the Subject you are looking for. You can choose a college, location/attribute type, course number, time and/or day. Note: The location/attribute type option allows you to choose alternate locations (e.g., SAC course held at NLC).
- Enter information and select Class Search at the bottom. This returns a list of all courses meeting your criteria. Courses for which you are eligible to register will have a check box. Select the course by checking the box.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Register.
- You will be taken back to your schedule with the new class added. If there were any errors or holds (pre-requisite, co-requisite, other restrictions), the error/hold will display with your schedule, and the course will not be added.
- Repeat steps 7-12 to add additional classes.
- To drop classes from your schedule, click the drop-down menu beside the course you wish to drop and select **Web Dropped Prior to Term**.
NOTE: If you are going to drop or add you must do so at the same time.
- At the bottom, select Submit Changes and the course will be removed from your schedule.
Students enrolling in the Alamo Colleges for the first time who have earned less than 15 college level semester credit hours must register for a Student Development course (SDEV). Select from one of the Alamo Colleges catalogs (on the left navigation bar). Student Development is a required course. If you change your schedule, you must contact the SDEV representatives at your college.
It is highly recommended that you register early and follow an educational goal plan:
- Degree Plan
- Certificate Program
- Transfer Plan
For more detailed information, see Degree Information and Registration.