Online Tutoring for PAC Students
Palo Alto College in partnership with Brainfuse offers students free online tutoring services in the following subjects:
- Math (including Statistics)
- English (Writing, Reading, Speech)
- Language Lab (Spanish)
- Science (Anatomy & Physiology, Biology, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics)
- Social Science (History and Government)
- Business (Economics, Accounting, Finance)
- Computers and Technology (Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Visit District Brainfuse Resources and learn how Brainfuse works and check for subject availability by day and time.
Reminder: for face-to-face tutoring, free of charge, you can also visit any of the Palo Alto College's tutoring centers »
With Brainfuse you can:
– Connect with Live Tutoring.
– Submit your writing assignment for review by a tutor with Writing Lab.
– Send a question to a tutor and receive a reply.
– View thousands of Math and English lessons and quizzes in SkillSurfer and LEAP.
– View flashcards—or create your own—in FlashBulb.
– Form online study groups with MEET.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Log into ACES.
- Select the My Courses tab.
- Click on the Brainfuse Online Tutoring link.
- Step-by-step instructions for using Brainfuse are available at District Brainfuse Resources »
In Your Canvas Course
- Open your course.
- Click on the Brainfuse Online Tutoring Link on the left-hand side.