Free Online Tutoring Available for PAC students!
Through a partnership with Tutor.com, PAC’s Tutoring Services will offer 24/7 online tutoring that connects students one-to-one with a subject expert tutor the minute they need assistance. The tutoring service can be accessed from any internet-enabled computer or mobile device.
Online tutoring is available in the following subject areas:
- Math – Algebra, Algebra II, Basic Math, Calculus, Geometry, Statistics, Trigonometry
- Science – Basic, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Earth Science
- Liberal Arts – Grammar, Literature, Social Studies
- Business – Accounting, Finance, Economics (3pm – midnight everyday)
- Real-time Writing Support
- En Espanol – Math, Science and Social Studies
Additionally, the program also offers resources such as study tools, lessons, test prep materials, and instructional videos.
How to Access:
- Find the link to Tutor.com under the My Courses tabs of ACES
- Sign in with your ACES login information
- Scroll over the College Center and select your subject to be connected to a tutor
- After you will work with a tutor, you can:
- Print your session or share it via email or Facebook
- Review your session again at any time
- Save your tutor as a “Favorite”
You can learn more about how Tutor.com works in this How It Works Video.
For questions, please email email@example.com or the program coordinator, Thomas Murgia at firstname.lastname@example.org.