Online Tutoring for PAC Students
Palo Alto College in partnership with Brainfuse offers students free online tutoring services in the following subjects:
- Math (including Statistics)
- English (Writing, Reading, Speech)
- Language Lab (Spanish)
- Science (Anatomy & Physiology, Biology, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics)
- Social Science (History and Government)
- Business (Economics, Accounting, Finance)
- Computers and Technology (Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Visit District Brainfuse Resources and learn how Brainfuse works and check for subject availability by day and time.
Reminder: for face-to-face tutoring, free of charge, you can also visit any of the Palo Alto College's tutoring centers »
With Brainfuse you can:
– Connect with Live Tutoring.
– Submit your writing assignment for review by a tutor with Writing Lab.
– Send a question to a tutor and receive a reply.
– View thousands of Math and English lessons and quizzes in SkillSurfer and LEAP.
– View flashcards—or create your own—in FlashBulb.
– Form online study groups with MEET.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Log into ACES.
- Select the My Courses tab.
- Click on the Brainfuse Online Tutoring link.
- Step-by-step instructions for using Brainfuse are available at District Brainfuse Resources »
In Your Canvas Course
- Open your course.
- Click on the Brainfuse Online Tutoring Link on the left-hand side.
Tutoring Hours by Subject:
- Math: 24/7
- Writing: 24/7
- Reading: 24/7
- Anatomy & Physiology: Mon-Sun 2 pm - 12 midnight
- Biology: Mon-Sun 2 pm - 12 midnight
- Chemistry, Physics Mon-Sun 2 pm - 12 midnight
- Organic Chemistry: Mon-Sun 2 pm - 12 Midnight
- Accounting, Economics: Mon-Sun 2 pm - 12 midnight
- Finance: Mon-Sun 2 pm - 12 midnight
- Statistics: Mon-Sun 2 pm - 12 midnight
- Spanish: Mon-Sun 2 pm - 12 midnight
- History, Government: Mon-Sun 3 pm - 11 pm
- Computer and Tech: Mon-Sun 3 pm - 11 pm
- Nursing: Sun-Thurs 5 pm - 10 pm
- Speech: Sun-Thrus 5 pm - 10 pm