Emergency Medical Technician Applications
Emergency Medical Technician - Basic Application
Application Open Periods
Spring Semester: September 1st to November 1st
Summer Semester: January 2nd to March 31st
Summer class availability is contingent upon enrollment. If unable for any reason to attend the summer session, applications will be held for the fall term.
Fall Semester: April 1st - May 31st
MANDATORY Informational Sessions for Fall 2017:
(Only required to attend one session.
Friday, May 5, 2017 08:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Students who do not attend the Mandatory informational session WILL NOT be admitted into the program.
Requirements: Students without the following WILL NOT be considered for entrance into the EMT - Basic program:
1. EMT - Basic application
Click on the following link to fill out the online application:
APPLY HERE: EMT Basic Application
2. Attendance of one of the above mandatory informational
3. Completion of MDCA 1313 with a "C" or better prior to entrance into the EMT - Basic program.
EMT - Basic Curriculum - College Catalog
Emergency Medical Technician - Paramedic Application
EMT Paramedic Application for FALL enrollment.
Applications are only accepted for Fall entry into the EMT Paramedic Program
FALL EMT Class Applications open on Sept 1st to May 31st of every year.
Mandatory Informational Sessions: (You are only required to attend one session.)
Friday, May 5, 2017 11:00am - 12:00pm
Students who do not attend the MANDATORY informational session WILL NOT be admitted into the program.
Students without the following requirements WILL NOT be considered for entrance into the EMT - Paramedic program:
1. EMT - Paramedic application: Click on the following link to fill out the application:
APPLY HERE: EMT Paramedic Application
2. Attendance at one of the above listed mandatory information sessions.
3. Completion of MDCA 1313 with a "C" or better.
4. BIOL 2404 with a "C" or better.
5. 2.5 GPA or better
6. Copy of current EMT-B National Registry or Texas Certification