SAN ANTONIO COLLEGE ALUMNI
San Antonio College has been educating students throughout the city since 1925. Odds are if you've lived in San Antonio your whole life, you have either taken a class at SAC-or you know someone who has!
As a SAC student, you were once part of the SAC family, and it is our goal to keep you connected once you've transitioned to a career and/or transferred to another educational institution.
After attending SAC, many people lose touch, but we want to stay connected to learn about your success!
The San Antonio College Alumni Association is dedicated to empowering and engaging current students, and all who have attended San Antonio College, by creating events, activities and opportunities for current students while reconnecting alumni with each other, with San Antonio College and strengthening its community.
WHAT WE DO
Empower SAC alumni by offering opportunities for professional development, networking and entertainment.
- Scheduled networking and social events throughout the year for SAC Alumni.
- Sponsor professional development activities which include motivational talks, utilizing SAC’s writing center, Career Center and Library to name a few.
- Empower SAC students by assisting the college’s efforts to help them reach their goal of completion and thus, empower the community with competent, skilled and abled workforce.
- Invite SAC Alumni to volunteer as a mentor or a sponsor a student for shadowing opportunities.
- Involve SAC Alumni to participate in a speaker’s bureau where students can learn about specific careers first-hand from alumni.
JOIN THE SAC ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Regardless of how long you attended San Antonio College, all former students and alumni are eligible to join. The best part is-membership is free.
Among benefits received by SAC Alumni members are:
- Free admission to special events and theatre productions.
- Resume and writing services at SAC's Writing Center.
- Use of SAC Library Services, including databases, reference books and special collections.
(New members who register will receive a small welcome gift.)