IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE NURSING PROGRAM
Notification for the Nursing Program will be sent to your ACES email account June 14 - 21, 2013.
Nursing Military to RN Career Mobility Track
Generic Book List
Career Mobility Book List
Uniform & Dress Code Policy:
Uniforms should be clean, neat, and professional, reflecting high standards of the nursing program. The student uniform requirements should be equivalent to the following:
Landau 7502 scrub top
Landau Scrub Zone 71221
Landau Scrub Zone 85221
Landau Scrub Zone 83222
- Skirt length will be no shorter than the middle of the knee or longer than 4" below the knee.
- Appropriate undergarments will be worn and will not be visible by style or color. White hosiery must be worn. White socks are acceptable with pant style uniforms.
- All jewelry is highly discouraged. If jewelry is worn, it must be restricted to a watch, one pair of stud earrings, and/or a wedding band.
- No visible piercings other than earrings as mentioned above and no visible tattoos
- Clean, black uniform shoes must be worn enclosed and no slip on clogs or crocs. All black leather tennis shoes are acceptable.
- White lab coats with the SAC patch and a name tag must be worn when selecting patients and over street clothes, scrubs or uniforms in selected agencies.
- Print or colored tops may be worn with white pants or skirts in the Pediatric clinical area.
HOSPITAL ORIENTATION EXAM
The following dates are provided for ONGOING students to take the Hospital Orientation Exam and receive their card:
Times and Dates are TBD
HospitalOrientation Study Guide
New Student Hospital Orientation Exam will be administered during the Nursing Program Orientation in August, exact date TBD.
Nursing ID Cards:
Please report to the ID office in the Fletcher Administration building and specify that you are participating in the nursing program; you will be asked to provide proof of payment for classes. ID's will be processed at the ID office and will be available later that week at the nursing department room 378 for pickup!