Intramurals are recreational sports that are organized within our institution so students can play, exercise, and become involved with sporting activities on campus. We offer individual and team intramural sports throughout the academic year.
- Participants must sign up 2 weeks prior to each event
- Participants must be currently enrolled and have a valid SAC ID
- Participation fees go towards prizes for 1st and 2nd place winners and other items such as T-Shirts
- All events are posted on the Student Life Bulletin Boards around campus and by viewing our online calendar of events
Extramural sports provide an opportunity for students to participate in a competitive environment against surrounding colleges or universities that have club sports, and promotes respect, good sportsmanship, integrity, and the academic success of a student-athlete. San Antonio College is part of the Texas Collegiate Club Sports League, which includes: our sister colleges (Palo Alto, Northwest Vista, Northeast Lakeview, and St. Philip's), and surrounding colleges: Trinity, Incarnate Word, Our Lady of the Lake, Victoria College, and Southwest Texas Junior College.
- Must be enrolled at SAC for 9 hours to participate in Basketball, 6 hour to participate in Boxing
- Maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Be available for all practices and competitions announced during tryouts.