Integrated Reading and Writing Center
Integrated Reading and Writing is primarily devoted to helping students enrolled in INRW and English courses at San Antonio College. Our center consists of two main areas: The open computer lab area in GH 118, and the tutoring and open study area in GH 122.
- Computers and Printing
- Access to internet and Microsoft Office Suite are available on all open-lab computers. You can print and access Go Print from any of our computers in either lab area. Go Print kiosks and Go Print card dispenser/reload station are available in GH 118. Staff is available for assistance with these anytime.
- Interactive, engaging workshops are provided for all SAC students two different hours, two different days during the week. These workshops are aimed at developing and building on grammar, reading and writing strengths.
- Face-to-face and Online Tutoring
- One-on-one guidance during any stage of the writing process is also available for our students. You can make an appointment with us at the front desk. (Walk-ins welcome!)
- Study Area
- The study area is available to all SAC students during our scheduled work hours.
Regular Fall Semester Hours
Monday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Maymester and Summer Hours
Monday – Thursday, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm