Welcome to Artemisia's!
Call 210-486-2EAT for more information.
What is Artemisia's at St. Philip's College?
Artemisia's is a classroom-restaurant of the Tourism, Hospitality and Culinary Arts (THCA) department at St. Philip's College. It features various groups of students who collaborate to prepare, coordinate and serve meals of various styles and cuisines. Venture up the stairs in the Campus Center and see what our students are preparing!
More About Artemisia's!
Reserve a seat
Artemisia's - Reservations & Guidelines. Please note the following:
- All reservations can be made Monday-Friday by phone call from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. at (210) 486-2328.
- Lunch is served on Tuesday's and Thursday's at 11:45 a.m.
- To - Go meals will be served on Wednesday's from 4:15 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Dinner is served on Thursday's at 6:00 p.m.
- Reservations can be made by individuals, small parties, or groups who wish to book entire room.
- Parties arriving late may be refused service.
- The price for lunch is $9.00 for individuals or small parties not to exceed 8 people. The price for 9 guests or more is $12.00 for lunch. Dinner is $12.00 per person and includes a beverage.
- Payment may be made with cash or check made out to St. Philip’s College. NO CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED.
- Reservations can only be used for that specific meal. They cannot be honored on any other day and no refunds will be given.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances seat availability and menu may change with little or no notice.