Join the Club!
Student Clubs and Organizations, each unique in their own way, offer St. Philip’s College Students a wide selection of personal interests and activities. Student Clubs and Organizations offer activities that are beneficial to the growth of both St. Philip’s College and its students.
All St. Philip’s College students are encouraged to participate in student organizations. Student Clubs and Organization can help you:
- Gain valuable leadership skills,
- learn to collaborate in a team environment
- learn to compromise, problem solve, resolve conflicts and communicate effectively,
- keep motivated and continue to pursue your academic goals, and
- most importantly, have fun and build a sense of pride and tiger spirit!
Chartered Student Organizations
Chartered Student Organizations are organizations that are established by a College Office or Department to support the ongoing interest of St. Philip’s College. Membership is limited to students who have displayed a level of success as a student and who personify the character and integrity of St. Philip’s College.
Because of their affiliation to the college, Chartered Student Organizations are allowed:
- Use of the SPC Logo on printed materials and correspondences
- Use of “St. Philip’s College” as part of the organization’s name
- Special Renewal and Reapplication Processes
- Resources and privileges of the sponsoring Office/Department
Recognized Student Clubs/Organizations
Recognized Student Clubs/Organizations are organizations that are established by a group of students who share a common interest or goal.
Recognized Student Clubs/Organizations are a separate and independent entity from St. Philip’s College whose membership is composed of St. Phiip's College students, or a combination of students, faculty and staff. To contact a student organization email the Department of Student Life at firstname.lastname@example.org.
||Early Childhood & Family Studeies Student Club
|Eureka Science Club
|| FC Soccer Club
|| Future United Latino Leaders of Change
|| I Am Woman
||Modifier Auto Body & Paint Club
|Occupational Therapy Assistant Club Vocational Nursing Student Association (VNSA)
||Physical Therapy Assistant Club
|Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC)
||Respiratory Care Practioners Club
|Solar Bits & Bytes
||Student Leadership Society
|Student Veterans Organization
||Women In Non-Traditional Occupations
Want to start a club?
To start a new organization contact John Martin, Associate Director of Student Life, at email@example.com or visit the Turbon Student Center.
Student Organization Tools