|IF YOU ARE:
COMPLETE CHECKLIST BELOW
- High School/Home School Graduate
- GED Recipient
- Dual Credit High School Graduate
- Early Admissions Applicant
- Tech Prep Graduate
- Alamo Area Academy Graduate
- Go to http://www.alamo.edu/AlamoENROLL/
- Click on ‘Future Student’
- Click on ‘Ready, Set, Apply to complete and submit your online admissions application, valid email is required)
Once application is processed you will receive 4 emails – One from ApplyTexas and three from Alamo Colleges. The first Alamo Colleges email will include instructions and information for ACES and AlamoENROLL start here.
Please allow 4-5 business days for application processing. Applications will NOT be processed until official transcripts are received.
For assistance with AlamoEnroll, please visit MLK Campus: Norris Technical Building #116 Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; SW Campus: Building 1 #B172 (Career and Transfer)
|APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
FINANCING YOUR FUTURE
Financial Aid requires a Social Security number on the ApplyTexas application. Complete your Free Online Financial Aid Application at: fafsa.ed.gov/ Please consult Alamo.edu/district/financial-aid for Priority and Processing Guarantee Dates.
SPC Federal School Code: 003608
Process time for financial aid application is 4-6 weeks
IMPORTANT: Financial aid does not pay for Northeast Lakeview College courses. During the accreditation period, NLC cannot participate in federal/state financial aid programs. This does not apply to students who register as San Antonio College students and attend SAC courses taught at NLC campus.
|SUBMIT OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS
- Submit an official transcript from your high school or Texas Education Agency (TEA) for official GED certificate/scores to the Alamo Colleges Admissions/Enrollment office of your choice.
- Official transcripts must be received with graduation dates posted in their original sealed envelope from your high school or TEA center.
St. Philip's College
Records and Registration – Room 203
1801 Martin Luther King Dr. San Antonio, TX 78203
|BACTERIAL MENINGITIS VACCINATION
- Texas state law requires entering students less than 22 yrs. of age show evidence of receiving a bacterial meningitis vaccination or booster dose during the five year period prior to enrollment.
- The law allows for few exceptions. You may obtain additional information at: http://www.alamo.edu/meningitis/
|LOGIN TO YOUR ACES ACCOUNT
- Once you have received your letter from Alamo Colleges with your ACES information go to https://alamoaces.alamo.edu/ and click on how do I get my user name and password?
- Login to ACES and find the Start Here tab on top.
|COMPLETE ALAMO ENROLL REQUIREMENTS
- Login to ACES
- Click on START HERE tab
- Click on each ENROLL button to access the Go FAAAR and Test Prep modules to begin the AlamoENROLL Checklist
In order to test with Alamo Colleges you must complete the GO FAARR and TEST PREP Module
|TAKE THE TSI ASSESSMENT
For Testing information or to to see if you are exempt from testing, Click on the link below
St. Philip’s College
Welcome Center, 207B
- Students must visit with an advisor in the Welcome Center at the Martin Luther King Campus or Bldg. 1 B172 at the SPC Southwest Campus
- All requirements and modules listed above must be completed before visiting an advisor
|REGISTER FOR CLASSES
- REGISTER FOR CLASSES using ACES
- This is done online through your ACES account. Students must be admitted for the requested semester and have no holds on their record in order to register for classes
- ACES LINK: https://alamoaces.alamo.edu/
|PAY FOR CLASSES
- View your Account Summary through ACES (My Page Tab > My Account).
- Tuition bills will not be mailed.
- Payment Options
- Follow up on Financial Aid Award Status
- Make Installment payment
- Tuition payments via credit card or online check must be made online through your ACES account
- Cash payments can be made in person with the Bursar (Business) Office at the college.
Payment in full or by installments must be made by the payment deadlines or you will be dropped from your classes.
|SMART START: FIRST DAY COUNTS
- There is a connection between attendance, classroom participation and good grades. Your first week of class, especially the first day provides you with important information for the rest of the semester.
- The Alamo Colleges requires regular and punctual attendance in all classes. Your absences are recorded immediately. If you DO NOT attend on the first day you will be DROPPED from class.