We are now offering a course for managers and employees of food establishments to obtain their NATIONAL certification. Our NATIONAL certification class still meets the requirements of the Texas Department of State Health Services-Division on Food and Drugs, Texas Food Establishment Rules (TFER), and the City of San Antonio ordinance for food service employees and managers. Topics covered include: food borne disease, the protection of food, food service facilities, sanitation and management for food service personnel, and food safety. What you get with the course:
- 16 hours of training over 2 class days
- Textbook is included
- On-site testing
- Upon successful completion of the NATIONAL exam, you will be awarded your certification from the National Registry of Food Safety Professionals which is valid for 5 years.
- This class is $130 and includes the required textbook and national testing fees.
- Students must be registered and paid at least 3 days before the first day of class.
- IMPORTANT: If you are unable to attend class, you must notify us in advance of the class day so we can transfer your enrollment to another section. If you do NOT notify us of your absence in advance, you will forfeit any monies paid and will have to pay for the class again should you decide to re-enroll.
- 9/24/11 & 9/25/11; Saturday & Sunday; 8AM - 5PM; CRN 10086
- 10/25/11 & 10/27/11; Tuesday & Thursday; 8AM - 5PM; CRN 10085
- 11/19/11 & 11/20/11; Saturday & Sunday; 8AM - 5PM; CRN 10196
- 12/13/11 & 12/15/11; Tuesday & Thursday; 8AM - 5PM; CRN 20123
How to Register:
- Take advantage of the student self-service registration which allows you to register yourself from any computer with internet access.
- Use this registration guide to enroll in the course, using the CRN listed above.