Official SPC Logos
- The SPC logo is a graphic file of the College's name. It should be used on all print and electronic materials sent within the College and to the public.
- The following logos are in PNG format with a resolution of 300 dpi.
- Please use only the logos provided below. The SPC logo should never be taken from another web page for use on a print document. The resolution will not be the quality required for a printed document.
The SPC logo may not be distorted or combined with other elements, so please follow the simple steps listed below:
- Once you download the desired logo, right click on image and select "save picture as" and save it on your computer.
- When placing and/or resizing your logo on a document, please hold down the "Shift" key to maintain the logos proportion.
For more information, please review the Alamo Colleges--St. Philip's College logo usage guidelines and Brand Standards Guide. If you have any questions, please contact the Public Relations Office at 210-486-2100.
SPC Full Color Logo
Download SPC full color logo
SPC Black Logo
Download SPC black logo
SPC White on Black Logo
Download SPC white on black logo
SPC PNG Logo
Download SPC PNG logo