Explore St. Philip's Mission, Vision, and Values.
St. Philip’s College provides opportunities for personal and educational growth, career readiness and community leadership.
St. Philip’s College will be the best in the nation in Student Success and Performance Excellence.
Our Core Competencies
- Quality Instruction
- Support for Learners
- Business and Industry Responsiveness
- Community Engagement
St. Philip’s College is committed to building individual and collective character through the following set of shared values in order to fulfill our vision and mission.
- Students First
- Respect for All
- Community Engaged
- Can Do Spirit
- Data Informed
Our Institutional Priorities
- Process Improvement
- SACSCOC Reaffirmation
- Graduation, Persistence, and Productive Grade Rate Improvement
Our Strategic Objectives
- St. Philip's College provides a gateway to a quality higher education experience.
- St. Philip's College provides the academic and student support to facilitate the successful completion of student academic goals.
- Develop coherent educational pathways in partnership with universities, businesses, and community-based organizations with a focus on student completion and life- long learning.
- St. Philip’s is committed to continuously improve opportunities for our employee, financial, technological, physical, and other capacities with focus on effectiveness, efficiency, and agility.
- Foster integrated organizational communication to consistently promote the positive impact and value of St. Philip’s College to the community of Bexar County and the surrounding service area.