Welcome to the Dr. Frank Bryant, Jr. Patient Simulation Center and Nursing Laboratories. We provide cutting edge medical simulation training to the nursing and allied health students of St. Philip's College.
St. Philip’s College provides students the opportunity to train in a hospital environment with some of the world’s most sophisticated medical simulation technology.
Medical simulation reproduces true-to-life clinical events in an educational setting through the use of live actors, task training devices, and a range of life-sized mannequins. Our most high-tech manikins are able to speak, hear, and respond physiologically to the care provided by our students.
Patient Simulation Center Resources
The Benefits of Simulation Training
Through our simulation training, you will experience:
- Hands-on learning in the earliest stages of curriculum.
- Opportunity to practice and perfect clinical skills.
- Interaction with life-like patients.
- Problem-based learning that develops critical thinking.
- Exposure to advanced healthcare scenarios that put your knowledge and skills to the test.