The St. Philip's College Records and Registration staff is dedicated to your success as a student. You can find some resources to help continue your journey here at SPC.
You must apply for graduation in order to be awarded a degree or certificate. There is no graduation fee. We will provide the diploma, cap, and gown.
Visit the Graduation Advising page for more information.
- Official transcripts must be submitted in orginal sealed envelope.
- Home school transcripts must be notarized.
- Foreign transcripts must be evaluated and translated from any company listed at the www.naces.org site. The original, official foreign transcript must accompany the evaluated document.
- Alamo Colleges will only accept translation and evaluations from companies approved by NACES.
Submit/Mail Official Transcripts to:
Records and Registration
1801 Martin Luther King
San Antonio, Texas 78203
Official transcripts may also be delivered in a sealed envelope at the Records and Registration Office, Welcome Center, Room 203.
New Transcript Policy effective July 2, 2013
Transcripts are available to current and former students:
- Anticipated Letter of Completion
This form is required before graduating college. An Analysis of Academic Progress or Audit is accurate and official, and reflects all courses—attempted, completed, or in the process of completion—relating to the degree or certificate program in which the student is enrolled.
- Biographical Information Updated Form
This form is needed to change your name, social security number, address, and telephone number.
- Change of Major
This form is to change your major.
- Diploma Re-order Request
Request for re-order will take 6 weeks for processing and the cost is $25.
- Military Verification Form
The Texas Education Code, Chapter 54.058(b) provides that military personnel assigned to duty within the State of Texas, their spouse, and their dependent children shall be entitled to pay the same tuition as a resident of Texas.