Spring 2013 Registration begins on November 12, 2012 and will proceed according to time ticketing. Time ticketing is based on the total number of hours earned from the Alamo Colleges plus any transfer hours that have been posted to your record, as reflected in the Student ACES System.
Find out when to register!
|Students with 46+ hours
||Nov. 12-13, 2012
|Students with 31-45 hours
||Nov. 14, 2012
|Students with 16-30 hours
||Nov. 15, 2012
|Students with 1-15 hours
||Nov. 16, 2012
|First-Time Students (0 hours)
||Nov. 19, 2012
How to Register on the Web
- Login to the ACES portal with your Alamo Colleges ID and Password (If you do not have your Alamo Colleges ID and password click here for instructions.
- Select Student.
- Select Web Services.
- Select Student and Financial Aid.
- Select Registration.
- Select Add or Drop Classes.
- Select a Term and Submit.
- Select Class Search.
- Select the Subject you are looking for. You can choose to enter a college, location/attribute type, course number, time and/or day. NOTE: The location/attribute type option allows you to pick alternate locations like a SAC course being held at NLC.
- Enter your information then select Class Search at the bottom. This returns a list of all courses meeting the criteria you entered. Courses you are eligible to register for will have a check box available to you. Select the course you want by checking the box next to that section.
- Check the appropriate class, scroll to the bottom and select Register.
- You will be taken back to your schedule to view it with the new class added. If there were any errors or holds (pre-requisite, co-requisite, other restrictions), the error/hold would display with your schedule and the course will not be added.
- Repeat steps 7-12 to add additional classes.
- To Drop classes from your schedule, click the drop down menu beside the course you wish to drop and select **Web Dropped Prior to Term**.
- At the bottom, select Submit Changes and the course will be removed from your schedule.
Academic Calendar and Deadline Information
For payment deadlines, registration dates, academic calendar, and district-wide events visit the Academic Calendar page!
The Testing Center offers placement tests and assessment to help you get enrolled and placed in the right courses. Come and take the Accuplacer placement exam and get the assistance you need!
Visit the Testing Center >>
Visit the bookstore for everything from a before-class snack to software and books you need for your courses. Ask us about our discounted computer equipment, software programs and textbook rentals!
Visit the SPC Bookstore online >>