What is the SPC Tiger Cheerleaders?
The SPC Tiger Cheerleaders are very popular here on campus and around the city. Joining is a great resume builder, meet new friends, volunteer activities, supporting the college, staying physically fit, networking, experiencing college life. We always need young role models to make a difference.
Why do I want to be a member?
As a member you...
- get leadership experience,
- an opportunity to build valuable relationships;
- and the chance to represent the college at sports competitions and community events.
How do I become a member?
To serve you must:
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 6 semester hours
- Have a 2.0 GPA*
- Have SPC Spirit
*GPA requirement is waived for first year students.
For more information, contact:
- Director: Coach Ebonee Brown
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Location: Turbon Student Center, Pennant Room
- Phone: 210-486-2840